• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Glock1974

Glock1974

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:06 PM

Hello All

Does anyone know where I can find a copy of the quick start guide?i have downloaded the main rules (thanks FFG) but they are a touch complex for my seven year old son!I would like ease him into this game before using the main rules….

It also seems a good idea to get two core sets,they are hard to find In UK…anyone know of any stockists or release dates?

Are there any dads who play this game with their kids?If so how do they find it?

thanks 

#2 Garven Dreis

Garven Dreis

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:33 PM

The core set does come with a quick start guide.

#3 Glock1974

Glock1974

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:53 PM

Thanks for the response.i guess I should have made myself a little clearer!…I was hoping to get hold of the quick start guide before I purchased the core set,just to see how easy /hard it will be for my son to pick up.I have looked at boardgamegeek forums,no luck tho

Thanks

#4 jetsetter

jetsetter

• Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:03 AM

In short, for quick start, tie fighters move first, xwing's shoot first, there are no actions or upgrades, real easy and fun.  

Also, you add hull and shields together to get total hit points, and there are only hits, no criticals.

#5 Cid_MCDP

Cid_MCDP

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:29 AM

I hope this doesn't get me in trouble, but I scanned my Quick Start guide so my club could handout copies during demos we do at our FLGS. 

If you want to friend me, then send me  your address, I'd be happy to mail you a copy. It's just an image I pasted into Excel (to more easily control hard copy output). 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS