more characters?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 spideyninja

spideyninja

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:32 PM

My gaming group wants to play the beginner set. My group is 8 people and i dont want anyone to miss out. I could not get the beta version due to it being sold out. Is there a way to create characters for the beginner set?

Thank you for investing in me your knowledge

#2 mouthymerc

mouthymerc

Not the member you are looking for!

• Members
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:39 PM

There are two more pregens here. There are no character creation rules with the Beginners box though. You could double up on a couple of the pregens or reskin them just for the time being.

People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
George Orwell

#3 spideyninja

spideyninja

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:50 PM

Thanks I could use that.

Thank you for investing in me your knowledge

#4 Tassedar

Tassedar

• Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:33 PM

Or make custom characters with 30 extra xp.

#5 aramis

aramis

• Members
  • 996 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 08:48 PM

Tassedar said:

halfof them are shorted free skills, and have excess obligation spent on non-skills.

#6 mouthymerc

mouthymerc

Not the member you are looking for!

• Members
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:45 AM

Tassedar said:

The fact that he doesn't have access to the beta book may be a hinderance to this. Hence the suggestion to double up and reskin. Certainly if he gets access that would change.

People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
George Orwell

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS