It's Good to Share

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Arrowind

Arrowind

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:01 AM

So, I'd like to get some feedback on a Black Crusade adventure that I've written. I'd assumed that the web would be hoaching with sites where people share such things. Apart from getting feedback, other people's adventures are good for plagiarising and useful for when one quickly needs to run short games in breaks between campaigns, on weeks with missing game group members and so forth. I see a lot of people posting ideas for adventures or summaries on the forums here but no fully written adventures here or really anywhere else that Google can find for me. Can anyone recommend to me a good place for exposing my efforts to the ridicule of strangers?

#2 Gaius

Gaius

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:49 PM

Perhaps put a copy of your adventure up in google documents and have it open for public viewing with a link posted here?

#3 Arrowind

Arrowind

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:34 AM

Good idea, thanks! So, my adventure can be found at Depart from the Snares of Death. All perspectives welcome, I hope some of you might like some of it at least. One apology in advance for the lack of maps. I have no graphical skills whatsoever. I've been meaning to get Campaign Cartographer for a while but I haven't got round to it yet.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS