• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jhorphear

jhorphear

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:14 AM

hello everyone!

i live in redding ca, and am lookng to find anyone who plays and is insterested in getting a competitive scene going.  im willing to travel as far south as chico, and about as far north as mt. shasta or yreka.  let me know if anyone is in the area.  id hate to have to drive to sac or the bay to find players.

#2 blythe

blythe

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:44 PM

Hey Dude!

I actually just LEFT the Chico area. There was a group that played weekly AGoT, but three of us moved to Sactown, another set to LA, and the remaining group doesn't really hang out much (we are going more ways than the Starks amirite?). Anyroad I don't know of anyone in Chico, but if you are ever in my neck of the woods hit me up and I will dust off the old maester deck!

I am trying to learn SWCCG as well, if I hear about any activity to the north, I will post it here or PM you.

#3 jhorphear

jhorphear

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:21 AM

if i ever head down to sac ill hit you up.  i actually use to play the old swccg, i still have some cards lying around here somewhere. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS