An upgrade kit?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Barbus

Barbus

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:30 AM

Do you think an upgrade kit for owners of previous editions will be available? Tokens in my copy went through a lot and they don't look too well. The idea with wooden tokens is great!

#2 RudyHuxxxtable

RudyHuxxxtable

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:52 AM

I think an upgrade kit would be a terrific idea!  My copy's barely a year old and in terrific condition but clear plastic clues aren't bright.

#3 Torpedo

Torpedo

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:59 AM

I don't know the likelihood of seeing an upgrade kit (has Fantasy Flight ever offered such a product?) but just in case, I'll add my voice to those who desire one.  I own the original Nexus edition of this game but would buy an upgade kit that included the improved tokens and screen.

#4 Barbus

Barbus

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:28 AM

They have released conversion kit for Descent 1.0.

#5 jjcole

jjcole

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:40 AM

They also released an upgrade kit for Talisman as well.

#6 Avalanche Master

Avalanche Master

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:19 PM

With the 2nd Edition, the format of the rulebook was changed.

This allows for the creation of an upgrade kit for players who bought the first edition of the game, and want to upgrade their copy with the new components.

In this way all players can enjoy this version of the game without buying an additional copy of the game.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS