6 replies to this topic

#1 GreenFlame

GreenFlame

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:30 AM

Hi all

I have a question for you:

Q: When I fall unconscious or insane while I'm other worlds, I go to LiTaS, then I have the option of drawing an injury/madness card to avoid losing any clues or items and regaining full quantity of the proper stat (sanity or health), now the question is, If I draw the madness/injury, do I still have to lose one turn in there? Or drawing the injury/madness also prevents me from losing the next turn?

I always played like, even if you draw the card, you lose your next turn, and I think the rules agree with me on that

#2 The Professor

The Professor

• Members
  • 1,348 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:40 AM

You're absolutely correct ~ the taking of the Injury or Madness card prevents the loss of Items, but not the Turn.  Enjoy LiTaS, it's beautiful this time of year.

The Professor

http://crafthulhu.squarespace.com

#3 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 6,451 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:14 AM

The Professor said:

Enjoy LiTaS, it's beautiful this time of year.

::rofling::

Sales season: you can stay there two turns for the price of one?

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

#4 The Professor

The Professor

• Members
  • 1,348 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:41 AM

Bring a friend and as a bonus ~ you get to pick your next destination ~ "LiTaS…it's everywhere you want to be!"

The Professor

#5 eiterorm

eiterorm

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:57 AM

LiTaS --- any time, anywhere.

#6 Walk

Walk

• Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:23 AM

LiTaS is one of the great hidden boons of the game (that is, being LiTaS as a result of an encounter, not being driven insane or knocked unconscious in an Other World).  I mean, yeah, it's a real pain when an Other World Encounter boots you back home, but in Arkham (etc.), it can be exceedingly useful in the right circumstances (like when you absolutely need to get to another town but can't seem to find any cash, or when a Dhole is parked in the streets next to you; heck, with a slow investigator, it's often more expedient than normal movement, assuming you don't care about encounters along the way).

#7 The Professor

The Professor

• Members
  • 1,348 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:26 AM

Exactly ~ pick a fight with a Dimensional Shambler and with one short layover…next stop, Kingsport!

The Professor

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS