So a few Rules questions for adventure Cards

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Daddlebutt

Daddlebutt

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:45 AM

1. For places like the "fountain of ~" and strangers like the mage, when it is flipped up from a space that instructs you to draw, do you encounter it right away? Like when the fountain says put 4 of strength counters on this do you immediately take one so there would only be three. I know this may be a dumb question but just wanted to be clear on it.

2. What i the point of the gold and purple side of the fate counters? I have Dragons, dungeon, reaper expansions and it has not stated the difference betwen the two.

3. With the good and evil weapons can an evil character aquire a "no evil character can have" weapon but instantly drop it. i would assume no unless something forced it into possession but then has to drop it immediately. Or can the cahracter under no circumstances have it?

#2 zealot12

zealot12

• Members
  • 742 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:12 AM

1. For places like the "fountain of ~" and strangers like the mage, when it is flipped up from a space that instructs you to draw, do you encounter it right away? Like when the fountain says put 4 of strength counters on this do you immediately take one so there would only be three. I know this may be a dumb question but just wanted to be clear on it.

You encounter them/visit them right away. Be wary that they have to be encountered in order by their encounter number.

2. What i the point of the gold and purple side of the fate counters? I have Dragons, dungeon, reaper expansions and it has not stated the difference betwen the two.

No difference. It's merely cosmetic.

3. With the good and evil weapons can an evil character aquire a "no evil character can have" weapon but instantly drop it. i would assume no unless something forced it into possession but then has to drop it immediately. Or can the cahracter under no circumstances have it?

A character may not pick up an object that he is restricted from taking(can't have)

Note that this is different from "cannot use". So, for instance, the Monk may pick up and carry Weapons and Armor as long as his alignment or  carrying limit  allows this, he just can't use them in battle.

#3 zealot12

zealot12

• Members
  • 742 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:15 AM

Double trouble,posting rubble. Answers in bold font above.

#4 Daddlebutt

Daddlebutt

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:55 AM

Thank you much!!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS