• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Basileus33

Basileus33

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:19 AM

Hello

My question is: Is there one availabe already? The resources page from FFG lists the one for 1st edition, I haven't found one for the current edition however. And yes, I tried Google and forum search :)

#2 Steve-O

Steve-O

• Members
  • 4,675 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:29 PM

There is no official one for 2E as yet.  There may be fan-made systems out there, though I'm not aware of any myself.

The 1E character builder didn't go over very well with most people who tried it, so I'm not sure if FFG is intending to try again in 2E.

#3 Basileus33

Basileus33

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:28 PM

Steve-O said:

The 1E character builder didn't go over very well with most people who tried it, so I'm not sure if FFG is intending to try again in 2E.

Oh no, that'd be bad! I really hope not. I fancy official add-ons* and would love to convert some Cadwe characters into Descent for example.

* Because I don't like to have hundreds of house-rules like Mordheim has nowadays.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS