extremely hacked off player / collector

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 wormiespice

wormiespice

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:23 AM

i have been in contact with ffg about the first game nights kits for x-wing miniatures as my distributor told my local shop ( where i would run events if i could get the kits) that they were waiting for the kits from ffg . Kits never arrived at shop , ffg say they sent kits out to distributors . Distributors said they aint got them so me and my fellow players have all now missed out on the items from the first kit as ffg say they have no more left . my distributor say they ordered them but never got them . WHO IS LYING AND WHO WILL OWN UP TO WHERE THE KITS ARE . I am now asking on the forum for xwing if anyone has the contents from the kit for sale as i want them for my collection . I am even thinking about telling my local store that i dont want to run events for ffg products if ffg cannot be bothered about players / collectors here in the UK as there is no point running events without the kits to run them with and i was very happy to run monthly or even fortnightly events if i could get the kits from the distributor (if they could get them from ffg ) 

SO PLEASE WILL SOMEONE SORT IT OUT PLEASE 

I will not name distributor as they maybe the ones at fault . 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS