Problems with printing the character folio pdf's

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 windforce

windforce

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:15 PM

Does anyone else has (had) problems with printing the character folio pdf's which are provided at the Support page.

I have tried all sort of combinations (fit to size / portrait / paper size etc.) but already the first page is always cut more or less in half.

Has anyone a solution?

Thanks for your attention!

Rogier

#2 xmaveric

xmaveric

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:22 AM

I printed them this weekend and had no problems.  I actually printed them on 11x17 paper, two sided, and folded them in half so they match the original folios.

#3 bobfrankly

bobfrankly

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:40 AM

Probably a postscript issue with either your printer, or the installed printer driver. I've faced many of these issues before, you can fight with the printer driver, the printer's firmward, or often enough, you can choose "print as image" (if you're using Adobe's acrobat reader) which will slightly degrade the print quality, but usually dodges wonky printing issues.

#4 windforce

windforce

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:37 PM

Eventually I have copied each page as an image and copied these  into a Word-document, then adjusted the size of the images (they needed enlarged a bit), and then printed that document.

That worked, although its clarity was decresead a bit, but nevertheless it sufficed for its goal.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Rogier

#5 Ken on Cape

Ken on Cape

• Members
  • 280 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:34 AM

I had an issue printing another FF PDF.  It was also very slow to load to adobe pdf reader. But I downloaded the low res version and it was fine. Maybe same thing here?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS