Dragons tokens, battles, escape

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kylliak

kylliak

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:02 PM

1-If there is more than one dragon token on the case , do we draw one card from each deck if we want to encounter the token?

I really need to read more: 

The character then takes one dragon scale from the Dragon 
King’s card and places it on the character’s space. If the space 
already has a dragon scale, it is placed in the next space 
counterclockwise that does not already have a dragon scale. 
If every space in the Region already has a dragon scale, the 
dragon scale is discarded and the character must suffer the 
Dragon Rage of the Dragon King instead (see “Dragon Rage” 
on page 15). The two remaining dragon scales on the Dragon 
King’s card are discarded, and the character continues his 
turn as normal.

2- we can do more than 1 battle on the same case right? Like a psychic battle then a physical battle ?

This question was due to some reading but confirmation could be great.

3- When can we call the escape from enemy ? Let's say i encounter a dragon , I got the spell invisibility , can I cast it after i rolled my attack and would have lost? And if there's an object after the dragon , I won't be able to take it right?

Thank you for your time!

#2 The_Warlock

The_Warlock

• Members
  • 1,626 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:09 PM

kylliak said:

1-If there is more than one dragon token on the case , do we draw one card from each deck if we want to encounter the token?

I really need to read more: 

The character then takes one dragon scale from the Dragon 
King’s card and places it on the character’s space. If the space 
already has a dragon scale, it is placed in the next space 
counterclockwise that does not already have a dragon scale. 
If every space in the Region already has a dragon scale, the 
dragon scale is discarded and the character must suffer the 
Dragon Rage of the Dragon King instead (see “Dragon Rage” 
on page 15). The two remaining dragon scales on the Dragon 
King’s card are discarded, and the character continues his 
turn as normal.

I think you've found your answer. You cannot have more than 1 dragon scale (token) on the same space.

kylliak said:

2- we can do more than 1 battle on the same case right? Like a psychic battle then a physical battle ?

This question was due to some reading but confirmation could be great.

When you encounter more Enemies on the same space, you have to group all Enemies with encounter number 2 (Strength Enemies) and encounter number 3 (Craft Enemies). You encounter the Enemies with the lowest encounter number first (=Strength Enemies); if you're not defeated, you encounter the next group of Enemies (Craft Enemies). Yes, you can have more than 1 battle on the same space in the same turn.

kylliak said:

3- When can we call the escape from enemy ? Let's say i encounter a dragon , I got the spell invisibility , can I cast it after i rolled my attack and would have lost? And if there's an object after the dragon , I won't be able to take it right?

"Evading" is an action granted by Spells or special abilities. You must Evade Enemies before rolling the die for attack. If ALL Enemies on the space have been defeated or evaded, you may encounter cards with Encounter numbers 4,5,6 (Strangers, Objects and Followers, Places).

I suggest you read the base game rulebook again; it contains these answers and a lot more.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS