Check out these awesome pcs!!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Soulfly626

Soulfly626

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 05:27 PM

This came in the mail today. Love'm. We do lots of die cutting and all I can say they are dead on!! buy them, worth the money.

#2 saiharris

saiharris

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:47 PM

where did you get them from?

I want I want!

#3 The R5Don4 Star II

The R5Don4 Star II

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:52 AM

mine were close but I wouldn't call them dead on.  Not bad for the money, but a little shy in length and width on some of them.

#4 Kaxel Vofer

Kaxel Vofer

• Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:42 AM

It's really an awesome rules to use, congratulations, greettings.

"That the reward for you, don´t be so high".

Kaxel Vofer.

#5 Soulfly626

Soulfly626

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:56 AM

The R5Don4 Star II said:

mine were close but I wouldn't call them dead on.  Not bad for the money, but a little shy in length and width on some of them.

I got two cores they all very.  They die cut these pcs multiple out. there should be a 1/32" or 1/64" industry standard. I don't think it's as bad as a 1/16 whic would be more for corrugated board.

But these are like fiber board with a laminate on both sides.

#6 FarkonGnome

FarkonGnome

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:24 AM

saiharris said:

where did you get them from?

I want I want!

From here:

http://www.appliedpe...ategory/gaming/

My set I have are damn near close to the 2 core sets I have. I use the plastic set I purchased when I'm playing with my kids or at a local gaming event, and the only time I use the cardboard ones (the official set) would be for a tourney.

#7 Darth Lupine

Darth Lupine

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:48 AM

I have a set from them as well. And I love it!

#8 Vorpal Sword

Vorpal Sword

• Members
  • 828 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:28 AM

The R5Don4 Star II said:

I just got my Applied Perspective templates in this afternoon, and while they're not dead on, they're within 1/32" in every case.

…and in the cases where they're out of alignment with (one) core set, it's because the set itself is off. My cardboard 3-turn template, for instance, is about 3 degrees out of true, where the AP template is 90 degrees exactly.

I plan to use them in every friendly game, and whine a lot at any tournament that forces me to use the less precise official templates. (c:

#9 KnightShift

KnightShift

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:38 PM

'Twould be nice… as in "license to print $$$$" nice… if FFG could give us some official templates/range rulers made of acrylic.

Heck, I'd buy two sets :-)

#10 fbstr

fbstr

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:19 PM

Soulfly626 said:

This came in the mail today. Love'm. We do lots of die cutting and all I can say they are dead on!! buy them, worth the money.

They are looking really good. Which color did you choose?

#11 Soulfly626

Soulfly626

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:24 AM

Soulfly626 said:

I believe the Mirrored slate grey and oppaque red.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS