Unique question (Falcon related)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DoubleNot7

DoubleNot7

• Members
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:21 AM

You obviously can only have one each of the unique pilots.  But say you have the falcon with pilot Chewbabbaca.  Can you then also use the Chewbacca crew upgrade card?

Enimo Et Fide

#2 Forensicus

Forensicus

• Members
  • 491 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:05 PM

No you can not do that. Same thing with Luke skywalker. They are both unique characters which is covered by the rules saying that you can't field two ships with the same unique pilot on the one side (not even as pilot/co-pilot)

eventhough the force is strong with Luke he can only be one place at a time

2014 X-Wing Regional Champion (CPH, Denmark)

Fleet: 1 x [YT-1300] -  5 x [X-Wing] - 4 x [A-Wing] -2 x [Y-Wing] - 2 x [HWK-290] - 4 x [B-Wing] - 1 x [Transport] - 1 x [Tantive IV]: 2 x [Firespray-31] - 8 x [Tie Fighters] - 6 x [Tie Interceptor] - 3 x [Tie Advanced] - 3 x [TIE-Bomber] - 3 x [Lambda Shuttle]

"Hangars": BattleFoam P.A.C.K. 432 & P.A.C.K. 216 with custom & pluck foams "Battlefields": 3 x Gale Force 9 Mats

#3 DoubleNot7

DoubleNot7

• Members
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:19 AM

That is what I thought also.  I hadn't considered the Luke issue!  The situation we looked at had Chewbacca pilot and Chewbacca crew upgrade, both on the Falcon.  Withought looking it up in the rulebook, I thought unique had soem print about pilots.  Where the second Chewy would have been an crew upgrade and not pilot.  It makes sense that unique means only one, no matter what, but you never know sometimes!

Enimo Et Fide

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS