New league in Oakland, CA

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Red88

Red88

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:32 AM

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm going to be heading up an organized group at Endgame in downtown Oakland (1 block from the 12th St BART station) starting on 1/28/13.  Official game nights will be on Mondays with every 3rd week off to help real life from getting in the way too much.  The initial pass through will be 8 game nights with the first week being a meet & greet with mixed 100 point skirmishes.  After that we're going to split into teams of Rebels and Imperials and play a 6 week organized schedule composed of 3 dogfights & 3 scenarios (1 of each from the rule book) with (2) 100 point games scheduled per night.  The final week will be a custom Death Star Trench scenario.

I would like to see things grow to possibly be territotrial based matches with more custom scenarios in the future after the group has had a bit of time to mature.  If you're interested please PM me or shoot Mike at Endgame an email.

http://www.endgameoa...atures-league/

#2 Red88

Red88

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:28 PM

*bump*

things kickoff next monday night

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS