Northern Tracker and Staging Area

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Gunny_J

Gunny_J

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:10 AM

Quick question all, when I commit the Northern Tracker to questing, what constitutes the staging area for placement of quest progress tokens?  It is not clear to me in the rules what constitutes the exact staging area, and the figure that shows the staging area "seems" to show only cards that are travel locations and creeps.   Can I place quest progress tokens also on the active location and the current quest? Thus far, I have been placing them only on travel locations that have been revealed but not travelled to and not the quest either.  Thanks for any help!

#2 Gunny_J

Gunny_J

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:33 AM

Nevermind.  I was able to answer my own question.  I found a better illustration on page 11 of the rulebook that clearly illustrates the staging area to be separate from the quest deck and travel location, for those that may have the same question down the road.  I'm glad I have been playing it correctly.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS