Jump to content



Photo

Possible supplies?


  • Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 A1istir

A1istir

    Member

  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:04 PM

So ffg is normally on point with this topic but I have to ask. Will there be mats and other supplies for the game? I already bought the sleeves which are fun and different, but will they make mats, deck boxes, etc? I'm a mat collector so I definalty would love to get some for this game.



#2 cooleo1c

cooleo1c

    Member

  • Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:28 PM

While not official there is these mats by Rick Games: http://tinyurl.com/3efc4p4



#3 brakiss

brakiss

    Member

  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:10 AM

Damn…Rick Rolling the guy..that's dirty…



#4 Tappiocca

Tappiocca

    Member

  • Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:31 AM

cooleo1c said:

While not official there is these mats by Rick Games: http://tinyurl.com/3efc4p4

errr?



#5 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

    Toqtamish

  • Members
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:47 AM

rgeer3 said:

cooleo1c said:

 

While not official there is these mats by Rick Games: http://tinyurl.com/3efc4p4

 

 

errr?

 

He think's he is being funny.



#6 Tappiocca

Tappiocca

    Member

  • Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:04 PM

A1istir said:

So ffg is normally on point with this topic but I have to ask. Will there be mats and other supplies for the game? I already bought the sleeves which are fun and different, but will they make mats, deck boxes, etc? I'm a mat collector so I definalty would love to get some for this game.

To answer your quesion.

Regional Kits

 

Star Wars™: The Card Game

  • 1 Regional Champion 2013 trophy
  • 1 World Championship Weekend ticket
  • 2 Regionals 2013 Balance of the Force coins
  • 8 Full-color Star Wars™: The Card Game playmats
  • 16 sets of 6 Regionals exclusive affiliation cards cards (96 cards total)
  • 1 “Balance prize” - Deck box from a recent Game Night Kit for the last place player
  • A large 5’ x 2’ ‘Regional Championship 2013’ banner to be displayed at the venue

Game Day Kits:

 

  • Nine copies of Red Five, titled in Aurebesh*
  • Two copies of Darth Vader, titled in Aurebesh
  • One Star Wars™: The Card Game deck box, featuring Darth Vader unleashing his fury upon a squad of Rebel troopers
  • Two sets of seven acrylic focus tokens
  • One 19.5” x 13.5” promotional poster fit to rule the galaxy


#7 A1istir

A1istir

    Member

  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:37 PM

rgeer3 said:

A1istir said:

 

So ffg is normally on point with this topic but I have to ask. Will there be mats and other supplies for the game? I already bought the sleeves which are fun and different, but will they make mats, deck boxes, etc? I'm a mat collector so I definalty would love to get some for this game.

 

 

To answer your quesion.

Regional Kits

 

Star Wars™: The Card Game

  • 1 Regional Champion 2013 trophy
  • 1 World Championship Weekend ticket
  • 2 Regionals 2013 Balance of the Force coins
  • 8 Full-color Star Wars™: The Card Game playmats
  • 16 sets of 6 Regionals exclusive affiliation cards cards (96 cards total)
  • 1 “Balance prize” - Deck box from a recent Game Night Kit for the last place player
  • A large 5’ x 2’ ‘Regional Championship 2013’ banner to be displayed at the venue

Game Day Kits:

 

  • Nine copies of Red Five, titled in Aurebesh*
  • Two copies of Darth Vader, titled in Aurebesh
  • One Star Wars™: The Card Game deck box, featuring Darth Vader unleashing his fury upon a squad of Rebel troopers
  • Two sets of seven acrylic focus tokens
  • One 19.5” x 13.5” promotional poster fit to rule the galaxy

Thank you I appreciate your response



#8 stormwolf27

stormwolf27

    Member

  • Members
  • 623 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:50 PM

I just made my own. Pulled an image from the net I liked, doctored it to my liking in PS, then added play-fields and sent the design off to a custom playmat printing service.


"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men." - Willy Wonka


#9 Tappiocca

Tappiocca

    Member

  • Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:25 AM

stormwolf27 said:

I just made my own. Pulled an image from the net I liked, doctored it to my liking in PS, then added play-fields and sent the design off to a custom playmat printing service.

 

image?



#10 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

    Toqtamish

  • Members
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:52 AM

I would love to use the Vader with snow trooper art but a lot of places won't print copyrighted images for you. 



#11 MasterJediAdam

MasterJediAdam

    Member

  • Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:07 PM

I am also interested in this. Where do I find out about events?


Welcome to the machine!


#12 MasterJediAdam

MasterJediAdam

    Member

  • Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:09 PM

Cooleo

 

Always the jokester, Are we going to start a series of threads about the things you do?


Welcome to the machine!


#13 UrsusMajor

UrsusMajor

    Member

  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:18 AM

Just how many sleeves are needed for the game, and should they all be the same backing or not?  I was looking at the SW art sleeves but wasn't sure how many to get.



#14 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

    Toqtamish

  • Members
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:42 AM

UrsusMajor said:

Just how many sleeves are needed for the game, and should they all be the same backing or not?  I was looking at the SW art sleeves but wasn't sure how many to get.

 

Your command deck is 50 cards so one pack of Star Wars sleeves is enough for one deck but you have no extras in case they get worn out, bent, torn etc. I use those currently for each of my decks (Rebels in Xwing Assault, Smugglers in Han sleeves, Imperial Navy in Empire Strikes Back and Sith in the Emperor sleeves) and I use Dragonshield clear sleeves for my affiliation, force and objective cards.



#15 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

    Toqtamish

  • Members
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:44 AM

MasterJediAdam said:

I am also interested in this. Where do I find out about events?

 

http://www.fantasyfl...pm.asp?eidm=130



#16 Tappiocca

Tappiocca

    Member

  • Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:14 PM

UrsusMajor said:

Just how many sleeves are needed for the game, and should they all be the same backing or not?  I was looking at the SW art sleeves but wasn't sure how many to get.

I use White/Blue for my LS, and Black/Red for my DS and Clear Dragon or the Force cards.



#17 stormwolf27

stormwolf27

    Member

  • Members
  • 623 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:32 PM

rgeer3 said:

stormwolf27 said:

 

I just made my own. Pulled an image from the net I liked, doctored it to my liking in PS, then added play-fields and sent the design off to a custom playmat printing service.

 

 

 

image?

when it's completely finished, I will post one. I was just about to send it in when I made my original post, but I looked at it again, and found it missing a couple things.


"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men." - Willy Wonka


#18 MasterJediAdam

MasterJediAdam

    Member

  • Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:57 PM

Toqtamish said:

MasterJediAdam said:

 

I am also interested in this. Where do I find out about events?

 

 

 

http://www.fantasyfl...pm.asp?eidm=130

Thanks for the info. So there are no scheduled events announced until after 15 Feb. The news release only mentions Regional events. Are there state level events as well sanctioned by FFG?


Welcome to the machine!


#19 Battlestar

Battlestar

    Member

  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:44 AM

UrsusMajor said:

Just how many sleeves are needed for the game, and should they all be the same backing or not?  I was looking at the SW art sleeves but wasn't sure how many to get.

 

I've been wondering the same thing. I like the look of the Star Wars Art sleeves but how long will these be available? I'd hate to get a few and then with the Force Packs coming out they disappear.

 

Also the standard clear sleeves will work right?



#20 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

    Toqtamish

  • Members
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:50 AM

MasterJediAdam said:

Toqtamish said:

 

MasterJediAdam said:

 

I am also interested in this. Where do I find out about events?

 

 

 

http://www.fantasyfl...pm.asp?eidm=130

 

 

Thanks for the info. So there are no scheduled events announced until after 15 Feb. The news release only mentions Regional events. Are there state level events as well sanctioned by FFG?

 

FFG site doesn't list local level events like game nights and stuff. For those go to the Organized play section of the forum and see if there is a thread for your area or talk to your local store about ordering game night kits. http://www.fantasyfl...s.asp?eidn=3879






© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS