• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Shadowcatx

Shadowcatx

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:43 AM

This came up on another forum:
Which response goes off first between Yronwood's location kneeling ability and Meereen Tourny Grounds strength lowering response? 

My position is that since the action being responded to is Yronwood kneeling then the Meereen's controller would always get the first response. Other people are of the position that within the framework action window first player always has first response. 

#2 radiskull

radiskull

• Members
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:23 AM

Both respond to a character being declared as a defender.  Since declaring defenders is a Framework Action, the First Player will have the first opportunity to respond.

#3 Underworld40k

Underworld40k

• Members
  • 314 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:26 AM

On my phone ATM but page 15 of the faq gives the details. Will post in more detail when I can get to my computer :-)

#4 Khudzlin

Khudzlin

• Members
  • 1,397 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:31 AM

It doesn't matter what the responses are responding to (character being bypassed by stealth, character being knelt, character being declared a defender, etc.). The only thing that matters is who the first player is and that's who gets the first opportunity to respond.

#5 J_Roel

J_Roel

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:08 AM

Well, the important distinction is just that it is a framework action that is being responded to, in which case (as the others have noted), the first opprtunity goes to First Player. If the responses were to a player action, the first response would go to the player to the left of the person whose action it was.

"...and Balerion... his fire was as black as his scales, his wings so vast that whole towns were swallowed up in their shadow when he passed over head."

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS