I find an interesting infinite loop in the game for the LS player.
You need :
1x Leia Organa (OS #10), 2x It Binds All Things (OS #7), 1x Fall Back! (#14) and 1x Rescue Mission (#16).
I assume the Force is for the LS player.
The LS player have Leia Organa in play (or in hand with 2 ressources available to play her) and 2 It Binds All Things, 1 Rescue Mission and 1 Fall Back! in hand.
(0. I play Leia Organa)
1. Play Fall Back! on Leia Organa => She is capture and all my focus tokens are discarded (I have a minimum of 4 ressources available now)
2. Play Rescue Mission on Leia Organa => Leia Organa is put into play
3. Play It Binds All Things to take in my hand Rescue Mission and Fall back!
4. Play Fall Back! on Leia Organa => Capture and refresh
5. Play the second It Binds All Things to take in my hand Fall Back! and the first It Binds All Things
6. Play Rescue Mission on Leia Organa => Leia Organa is put into play
7. Play the first It Binds All Things to take in my hand Rescue Mission and the second It Binds All Things
8. Back to 4.
You can use this combo to :
A/ Attack or defend with all your alive units (you refresh them with the combo between each attack)
B/ Destroy all ennemy units if you have a Heavy Blaster Emplacment (OS #9) in play
The combo didn't work if :
- One of your Event is canceled
- You didn't control the Force
- There is one or more cards captured with Leia at the same objective