Deathwatch NPC / Xenos cards?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Isador Martellus

Isador Martellus

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:40 AM

Just wondering if anyone has made any (in depth) Xeno's cards with all their rules shown in detail rather than having to flip through the book to see what each skill does ect ect  ;D 

#2 H.B.M.C.

H.B.M.C.

Freelance Writer/Play-Tester

• Members
  • 1,499 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:51 PM

Cards, no, but I used to make pretty in-depth spreadsheets that I could print out and use as we got to the various adversaries. I'd put little circles to fill in as their wounds were taken down, and all the skills and talents/traits were explained (or had page references where it would take up too much room). It was a good way of learning the rules.

I'll still do it for custom homebrew things, or things that differ from the 'regular' stats, but now most times I just have the stats and keep track of things on a note-pad.

BYE

Matt Eustace. Contributing Author Credits: Church of the Damned, The Lathe Worlds, The Lathe Worlds - The Lost Dataslate, Only War Core Rulebook, Hammer of the Emperor, Shield of Humanity, Tome of Fate, Tome of Blood, Tome of Excess and Tome of Decay.

The views expressed in this post are my own. I do not speak for or on behalf of Fantasy Flight Games.

#3 TechVoid

TechVoid

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:45 AM

I made some cards based on the size of TCG Cards (e.g. Magic) Just print both pages, cut the cards and print them on the front and back of old unused TCG Cards.

http://www-user.rhrk...mach/dw_tau.pdf

Cheers,

-- TechVoid

#4 Isador Martellus

Isador Martellus

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:54 AM

You sir, should carry on doing what you're doing with these cards! they are a feking godsend! :D 

#5 TechVoid

TechVoid

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:03 AM

Thanks.

I put some stuff on my webspace, see the link in my signature.

I have also made some game cards about psychic powers, solo and squad modes if you are interested in.

Have fun.

Cheers,

-- TechVoid

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS