Photo

How to deck build 'fight in Moria' deluxe expansion 1 quest 3?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Cutievalkyrie

Cutievalkyrie

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:04 PM

1. The shadow has a lot of threat. Shall i pass the quest or do the quest 2b when its not the exit? Whats the good for questing 2b?

2. When i focus on fighting i draw a lot of locations; when i focus on questing, i draw a lot of tough enemies… could anyone give me some idea on how to deck build for this quest pls?

#2 jrd

jrd

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:01 AM

The best way I've found to tackle this quest is to only quest with a small amount of willpower if you don't know what the current quest card is. You probably don't want to complete any quest stages unless you have to, until you can win the quest. Take advantage of putting the current quest card onto the bottom of the quest dack whenever you can, unless the current quest is useful to you. Cards which allow you to increase questing after the encounter cards are revealed are particularly useful.

Hope this helps!

#3 Captain Poe

Captain Poe

• Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:56 AM

If I recall correctly, I was able to beat this with Eowyn boromir, and a third hero (has been a long time). High questing power is a must, and bormir was able to save the day by readying to pick axe his way to freedom in one turn.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS