Jacksonville/North Florida Players

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 LordxMgen

LordxMgen

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:22 PM

hey, Im looking for Jax or north florida players hoping to get into  or already into star wars LCG. i usually play at Happy Viking games on beaches but am also into going to Hammer Hall gaming too. im open to weekends and certain weekdays. if we get enough, maybe we could get tournaments? im open to any and all options just talk to me here!

P.S BTW i will be going to Happy Viking Games this sunday. havent decided what time in the afternoon ill be going, most likely 3 to 4 pm because thats when they said peopel come in. but if anyone is gonna be there earlier im more than willing to go earlier. thanks!!

#2 Super NaCly

Super NaCly

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:53 AM

I would be up for meeting up at Happy Viking to play. I bought my copy of the game from Happy Viking and I know quite a few Magic players who go up there frequently and would like to find others that play Star Wars. Right now I only know one other person that plays. Let me know when you are normally up there.

#3 LordxMgen

LordxMgen

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:00 PM

SIGNS OF LIFE!!! im up for meeting at pretty much anytime. if your up to it ill be over there this sunday afternoon at like 1pm or 2pm so we could play. the reason for so late is because ill be at a friend's house for the new prerelease. but afterward we can work something out for days we can play and show people the game. i really like it and would like it to pick up, but its hard when your doing it alone so any help (as well as competition) is very welcome. 

#4 Super NaCly

Super NaCly

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:47 PM

As far as I know I should be able to make it up there by that time on Sunday. I talked to a friend of mine that works at the store and he said they could set up a day for us to teach the game and they would promote it to try to get as many people to come as possible. I was thinking maybe the weekend after this coming weekend would be a good time to do that but it would likely need to be on saturday because of the superbowl. Anyway hopefully I'll be up there this weekend and we can get some games in. My name is Spencer BTW.

#5 LordxMgen

LordxMgen

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:59 PM

sounds good man, cant wait to see ya and get some games in. the few people i have been able to teach really like it and think its good so imhoping there will also be few who show up that will be interested too. see you there!

#6 Super NaCly

Super NaCly

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:22 PM

Sorry wasn't able to make it up there last weekend. I spoke with some of the people at the store and they are supposed to be setting up a demo day this coming Saturday Feb 9th. They are going to give us a table and I'll be running demos for the game. Not sure exectly what time but it will be afternoon, maybe 1-2.

#7 LordxMgen

LordxMgen

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:19 PM

oh ok. ill be there this saturday then too. forgot to tell you, names alec. hopefully you can make it. and saturday is DEFINITELY a better time than sunday, believe me.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS