missing figures? or numbers missing?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 DyerWilliam

DyerWilliam

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:19 AM

I recently completed the full set of AH miniatures, and after some bookkeeping have noticed there are five numbers missing:

AH90

AH92

AH93

AH96

AH101

are there figures for these missing numbers ? or is this on purpose, to drive us collectors insane ?

TIA

#2 xuzuthor

xuzuthor

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:37 AM

Well, the Nightgaunt has become AH101 so just those 4 left!

#3 xuzuthor

xuzuthor

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:56 AM

Specifically, someone stated in the Arkham Horror forum a while ago that the following did not have monster figures made for them yet:

Barnabas March
Deep One Hybrid
Priest of Dagon
Star Spawn

#4 Patriot74

Patriot74

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 11:50 AM

Do you think they will make Ancient One figures too?

#5 Shub-Niggurath

Shub-Niggurath

• Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:33 PM

AOs would be good. It's been a few quite a few months since the last wave and that was only 1 figure.  

Not sure why these releases never show up in the upcoming list - they just suddenly appear.

I'm hoping for some more news soon.

#6 Shub-Niggurath

Shub-Niggurath

• Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:08 AM

A year on and I'm still waiting for some news about the release of the final few painted figures, but less confident now that they will ever appear.

I wish FFG would let those of us who have been collecting this line at last finish off the set, or at least make an announcement about what's happening. :(

I suppose the fact that they haven't said production is cancelled gives some cause for hope.

#7 Cabello

Cabello

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 01:21 AM

agreed, i would like to complete mine as well

#8 monkeyzhou72

monkeyzhou72

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 11:37 PM

Blas Perez and rookie Tesho Fifa 15 PS3 Coins Akindele, FCD's top pick inside 2014 MLS Super Version who is now rightfully generating consideration for MLS First year of the Year, have put together for nine goals inside league play and have resulted in a solid onetwo punch way up top who play properly off of each other. So, when FCD is going to have a significant chance at ending their particular current twoyear playoff drought, they will need a full match of center backs. Shrubs and Keel have been fantastic thus far but if one or also both of them go down to damage, Dallas currently lacks any Fifa Ultimate Team Coins type of cover in that area. So that much as injuries are already a story for this club inside 2014, having some detail there is advised.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS