missing figures? or numbers missing?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 DyerWilliam

DyerWilliam

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:19 AM

I recently completed the full set of AH miniatures, and after some bookkeeping have noticed there are five numbers missing:

AH90

AH92

AH93

AH96

AH101

are there figures for these missing numbers ? or is this on purpose, to drive us collectors insane ?

TIA

#2 xuzuthor

xuzuthor

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:37 AM

Well, the Nightgaunt has become AH101 so just those 4 left!

#3 xuzuthor

xuzuthor

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:56 AM

Specifically, someone stated in the Arkham Horror forum a while ago that the following did not have monster figures made for them yet:

Barnabas March
Deep One Hybrid
Priest of Dagon
Star Spawn

#4 Patriot74

Patriot74

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 11:50 AM

Do you think they will make Ancient One figures too?

#5 Shub-Niggurath

Shub-Niggurath

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:33 PM

AOs would be good. It's been a few quite a few months since the last wave and that was only 1 figure.  

Not sure why these releases never show up in the upcoming list - they just suddenly appear.

I'm hoping for some more news soon.

#6 Shub-Niggurath

Shub-Niggurath

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:08 AM

A year on and I'm still waiting for some news about the release of the final few painted figures, but less confident now that they will ever appear.

I wish FFG would let those of us who have been collecting this line at last finish off the set, or at least make an announcement about what's happening. :(

I suppose the fact that they haven't said production is cancelled gives some cause for hope.

#7 Cabello

Cabello

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 01:21 AM

agreed, i would like to complete mine as well

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS