Campaign Feature?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Morthai

Morthai

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:54 PM

Looks really well made and good, just asking if you planned to add maybe a campaign feature where you can string together multiple maps?

#2 Steve-O

Steve-O

• Members
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:25 PM

I'd really like to see some kind of feature where submitted quests could be grouped together and sorted by the campaign they belong to, for easy access to the entire thing.

Perhaps a similar feature to gather together all the "one-shots" (ie: all the quests that are NOT associated to a campaign) for people who ar emor einterested in those.

#3 Darzamir

Darzamir

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:00 AM

I agree.  The quest editor is great, already - adding the ability to group quests into custom campaigns (with custom "quest pad" PDFs and possibly even overview maps) would make it phenomenal!

#4 yamizero

yamizero

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 03:14 PM

This is a great suggestion. i do hope they are working on it already. As more people start making their own campaigns the browse page is going to be cluttered. Grouping them is a good way to organize the quests.

#5 MarcelloKing

MarcelloKing

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 04:50 AM

yes it need definitely a campain mode!

#6 Safyre

Safyre

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:15 PM

Yes, please!

- Saf

- Saf

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS