Card Miniatures - Missing

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 DurakBlackaxe

DurakBlackaxe

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:47 PM

I have finally gotten time to sort out my cards and counters.

I was wondering if I am missing some as some of the counters dont have cards to go with them, and some cards have no counters. Eg

Franz Bieber, Magnus Gottschalk and Eduardo Rodrigues are citizen examples that I cant find counters for (from the expansion Gathering Storm.

Also have some missing creature ones, greater prince of Tzeentch and others.

I dont mind having counters with no cards, but finding cards with no counters to be annoying.

#2 socratim

socratim

• Members
  • 218 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:30 AM

I think I don't have those either, but you could use the basic pc-counters for them.

I personally don't care for the correct representation, I have to say. We sometimes even use dice to represent enemies, which have the added benefit of being number-marked(?). Sometimes we use Lego or Playmobil-figures (is Playmobil known outside of Germany?). To us it's just a hint for correct positioning. The main representation is in our heads.

But on the topic of the game's counters: I would rather have more of the same generic npc. I lacked some zombies in Gathering Storm for example. So I had to use other undead, also.

#3 DurakBlackaxe

DurakBlackaxe

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:44 AM

I have a memory problem so find it easiler to see who is who from the pictures.  LIke you I used to use anything to represent anything, but I find it more dramactic to use card standups.

The Daemon prince of tzeentch is where i am trying to work out if its monstrous, large or human sized. I can make my only standups to fill in the missing ones.

Which is what I have currently planned to do, also found some sites to buy pdf's for npc's.  I can use my imagination, but keeping a record of some stuff is easiler with tokens.

#4 socratim

socratim

• Members
  • 218 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:44 AM

DrivethroughRPG also has some nice paper-Standup-sets. You might want to have a look.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS