No IE Support?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Walsh

Walsh

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:39 PM

Are you serious? If I change the user agent to Chrome in IE10 the site works fine. How about you check if a feature is supported by the users browser instead of developing to specific browsers.

#2 Walsh

Walsh

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:34 PM

I will provide suggestion, check if the zoom is set to anything other than 100% and warn the user.  I set the zoom on all my browsers to 125% and things are cut off.

#3 BatHead

BatHead

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:40 PM

Just wanted to give this a bump, I was also wondering if the full release wil have IE support, otherwise, I won't be able to  use it.

#4 Robin

Robin

• Members
  • 694 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:47 AM

BatHead said:

otherwise, I won't be able to  use it.
Chrome or Firefox are easy and quick to install.
Use them to go on the Quest Vault - if only for that, make it the main page.
BTW, those browsers are much less victims of virus attacks - and Chrome allows you to synchronise with other computers working with the same google account.

An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is an adventure wrongly considered.
G. K. Chesterton

#5 BatHead

BatHead

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:35 AM

Perhaps, but I'm not gonna get a new browser just to be able to use the quest vault.

#6 Robin

Robin

• Members
  • 694 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:16 AM

BatHead said:

Perhaps, but I'm not gonna get a new browser just to be able to use the quest vault.

Why not?
Chrome and Firefox are totally free and you can install them without uninstalling IE.
Many people actually have more than one browser installed.

An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is an adventure wrongly considered.
G. K. Chesterton

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS