• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kirath

Kirath

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:17 AM

Hi there,

do you guys have any experience with DE Mill Decks? I've put a deck together but I haven't been able to test it yet at all. http://deckbox.org/sets/291225

I'm thinking about putting in Arcane Power to get important cards back and take advantage of the legend card. The problem is, that I already had to throw out so many cards and I don't really know how to fit it in.

I'd appreciate suggestions for improvements.^^

#2 Sagefoxwood

Sagefoxwood

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:42 AM

it looks alright i personally have made my own competitive DE mil

id suggest taking out maranith and the temple (personal preference dont like discarding my own cards) and replace him with "Frenzied Witch Elf" the same cost minus 1 loyalty and the same power and health and she will mil 2 cards instead of 1 and its just for attacking :) no draw back

blood dragon knight is also good for taking out opponents units and alot of the hurt of a crone mil deck dose come from attacking :3 witches brew will do well to

#3 SenhorDeTodoOMal

SenhorDeTodoOMal

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 05:54 AM

Is the list updated?

I only see 46 cards on the deck, The Greatswords and Stubborn Refusal are not destruction cards.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS