Question about stun token on a monster

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ixamos

Ixamos

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:48 PM

Recenntly I just got this game and had my first game yesterday and a question comes to mind. Just say, I got a Zombie who has a stun token during the Investigator's turn and once during the Keeper's turn monster attack phase, I will get to remove the stun token right?. Am I still able to attack after the stun token has been removed on that same turn?

#2 Musha Shukou

Musha Shukou

• Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:57 PM

No, otherwise there's no point to the stun token.  A stun token makes it so a monster can't move or attack- both of those things can only happen during the keeper's turn.  Removing a stun token from a monster REPLACES that monster's movement and monster attack actions for that turn.

#3 Ixamos

Ixamos

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:18 PM

Musha Shukou said:

No, otherwise there's no point to the stun token.  A stun token makes it so a monster can't move or attack- both of those things can only happen during the keeper's turn.  Removing a stun token from a monster REPLACES that monster's movement and monster attack actions for that turn.

Ok .. got it. Thanks mate

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS