Encumbrance and 2edition vs 3edition conversion

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mexorlon

Mexorlon

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:36 AM

Im not a giant encrumbrance fanatic, however I plan to make (hopefully find) item cards… 

But there are loads of items allready for 2 edition, not so much 3edition, so I was wondering if any of you had made/found a good conversion?

best 

Mex

p.s. As a side note does anyone know of a good guide for Strange eons, no decent youtube…

#2 Emirikol

Emirikol

~Ĉiam subskribi antaŭ-nup kun Fimir

• Members
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:41 AM

Liber fanatica 8 and my house rules have a much more complete list of items to help you get started.  We did the encumbrance for a while, now I just tell players occasionally to tell me before the next game what their encumbrance is.

That way they have to figure it out at home.  For any items that they're not sure of, I tell them to go with the probable encumbrance similar to a weapon of the same "weight/size" (and use common sense).

There really isn't something for Strange Eons that I could find.  You just get used to making stuff.

jh

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS