Photo

How long does Weapon Customisation take?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 CaptainTrek

CaptainTrek

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:54 AM

As the question in the title posits, my group is wondering exactly how long it might take to give a weapon a Trigger Adjustment or a Quick Release or what have you. I'm sorry I don't have a whole lot to fill this opening post up with, but that's really about all there is to it. Our group wants to make customisations, but doesn't have a great deal of time to work with and so we're simply wondering how long it would take to make the modifications…

#2 DrNo172000

DrNo172000

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:14 AM

My buddy who customizes many of his firearms says that a trigger adjustment would take about a average on hour, but it really depends on the trigger.  As far as the quick release he has no idea and doesn't even know if you can make a mag release faster (they are pretty fast already in real life, by the time you get the new mag up the old mag has hit the ground.)

Edit: You can change out the mag release for a better one, there's a youtube video of a guy showing how to do it with a ruger and it doesn't take long at all. 

http://store.magpul....duct/MAG980/100

Also products like this would make it faster and wouldn't take long at all to install.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS