Looking for players, Surrey BC Canada

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Retype

Retype

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:53 PM

I just thought I'd put this here because i can never seem to find anywhere in the lower mainland that hold LCG events. I just got the core set and would love to play with someone who actually wants to play the game (i have a few friends i play games with but they don't really care about star wars).

#2 Warren12

Warren12

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:39 AM

Retype said:

I just thought I'd put this here because i can never seem to find anywhere in the lower mainland that hold LCG events. I just got the core set and would love to play with someone who actually wants to play the game (i have a few friends i play games with but they don't really care about star wars).

Hey, I'm in Vancouver (downtown).  I picked up the core set and I've read the rules but have yet to play.  The # of players seems to be limited around here. Do you play at a particular store?  Feel free to PM me, I'd love to get playing.

#3 Retype

Retype

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:50 PM

Warren12 said:

Retype said:

Hey, I'm in Vancouver (downtown).  I picked up the core set and I've read the rules but have yet to play.  The # of players seems to be limited around here. Do you play at a particular store?  Feel free to PM me, I'd love to get playing.

Hey, I'll keep posting here incase anyone else sees this. I used to play card games a lot at craving for a game (its in surrey central mall, right next to the skytrain station) and I still play there sometimes. I'm hoping that if i can get people to play there regularially the owner might start up tournaments or something.

If you have anywhere that you normally go to play i would have no problem hoping downtown if its not too far from a skytrain station. 

I made this account so i could post this, so im kind of a noob. do i have to add you as a friend on here to PM you, cause i looked and i could seem to find how lol.

#4 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 3,170 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:53 PM

Yes add him as friend to PM. 

#5 Retype

Retype

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:41 PM

Bump

I have been playng at craving for a game in surrey central mall on thursdays if anyone else in the area isinterested in playing.

pm me if you want more info

#6 Retype

Retype

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 03:34 PM

bump

Have a possible few peoplewho are interested in playing now  and was wondering if anyone in the area would be interested in starting some kind of group for organizational purposes.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS