Changes From Beta

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Frankie

Frankie

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:54 AM

Is there a list of changes of what was changed from the beta, including beta errata?

#2 H.B.M.C.

H.B.M.C.

Freelance Writer/Play-Tester

• Members
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:57 AM

I don't think there's a comprehensive list, but I can tell you that Bloodletters no longer have Warp Weapons and that Scatter now has an (X) value rather than a set scatter distance.

These make me happy.

Massive artillery cannons with clip sizes above '1' do not.

BYE

Matt Eustace. Contributing Author Credits: Church of the Damned, The Lathe Worlds, The Lathe Worlds - The Lost Dataslate, Only War Core Rulebook, Hammer of the Emperor, Shield of Humanity, Tome of Fate, Tome of Blood, Tome of Excess and Tome of Decay.

The views expressed in this post are my own. I do not speak for or on behalf of Fantasy Flight Games.

#3 Frankie

Frankie

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:01 PM

Huh? I see no listed values for Shotguns

#4 H.B.M.C.

H.B.M.C.

Freelance Writer/Play-Tester

• Members
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:03 PM

Uhh… sorry. I meant Indirect. atontado

I'm just used to saying 'scatter' 'cause of regular 40K.

BYE

Matt Eustace. Contributing Author Credits: Church of the Damned, The Lathe Worlds, The Lathe Worlds - The Lost Dataslate, Only War Core Rulebook, Hammer of the Emperor, Shield of Humanity, Tome of Fate, Tome of Blood, Tome of Excess and Tome of Decay.

The views expressed in this post are my own. I do not speak for or on behalf of Fantasy Flight Games.

#5 whoseyes

whoseyes

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:19 AM

I've also seen that the sample story Against the Savages has been revised and some inconsistencies between the number of ork defenders/attackers at the refinery scenario have been solved (more or less). There are still some mistakes on that section, but I already planned my own version of the scenario…

Could you list other changes that you encounter? I got my copy today, but am too lazy to read it entirely again… 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS