• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 M4rk0

M4rk0

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:43 AM

Hello,

when exactly deos the game end? Does it end immediatly after the conditions of the last quest card are met, or at the end of the refresh phase?

I ask because if a game was won at the end of the refresh phase, the threat level and tally of played rounds would be increased by one, where they wouldn’t if the game was won immediately. This results in a difference of 11 Points for scoring, depending on when to end the game.

Thanks a lot.

#2 hendersondayton

hendersondayton

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:49 AM

M4rk0 said:

Hello,

when exactly deos the game end? Does it end immediatly after the conditions of the last quest card are met….

This. As soon as you meet the final conditions of the last quest card, the game is over.

Edit: "If at least one player survives through the completion of the final stage of the scenario, the game ends in a victory for the players." p22. Whatever it takes to complete the final stage is the key here.

1 Corinthians 10:31 - "So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do (even gaming!), do it all for the glory of God."

#3 M4rk0

M4rk0

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:09 AM

Thanks.

And just for clarity: If i'm in my 11th round and complete the quest, I would count only 10 rounds for scoring (resulting in 100 Points). Is that correct?

#4 CJMatos

CJMatos

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:39 AM

Correct.

You only count the completed turns…

Carlos José Matos

#5 M4rk0

M4rk0

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:54 AM

Thank you very much!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS