Raleigh, NC area players

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 carolina_bryan

carolina_bryan

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:42 AM

I will be at The Game Connection in Raleigh, NC at about 6pm on Thursday, January 10.  I am hoping to get this game to the table every Thursday, and perhaps start a league if there is enough interest.  I will be glad to demo the game to any who want to check it out.  If you already know how to play, lets get some games in!

Here is a link to the store website:

http://www.thegameconnection.com/

P.S.-I will probably also have X-Wing with me as well if anyone is interested in that.

#2 carolina_bryan

carolina_bryan

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:13 AM

We got some good games of both the LCG and X-Wing last night and I would love to see this grow.  Join us next Thursday at 6pm if you can!

#3 Holliday88

Holliday88

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:39 AM

Hey Bryan, 

Are you going to be around most Thursdays? I would love to learn to play both (I have a feeling X-Wing is like an old game I used to play, Full Thust).

North Carolina Facebook Group

Join the resource for connecting players across NC.

#4 carolina_bryan

carolina_bryan

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:01 AM

Yes, I plan to be in store most Thursdays.  I will be there this Thursday (01/17) at about 6pm.  Hope to see more people there!

#5 Andrew.Taon

Andrew.Taon

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:42 PM

I'm down in Fayetteville and would love to link up with you guys for Star Wars LCG or X Wing, but I can only make it on the weekends.  I'll keep my eyes peeled for any events up there.

#6 zml318

zml318

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:20 PM

Would "most Thursdays" include this coming one (1/24)? I just got the game and am looking for some other players nearby. 

#7 carolina_bryan

carolina_bryan

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:21 AM

zml318 said:

Would "most Thursdays" include this coming one (1/24)? I just got the game and am looking for some other players nearby. 

Yes, I will be at the Game Connection around 6pm on Jan. 24.  Hope to see some folks there.

#8 carolina_bryan

carolina_bryan

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:22 AM

zml318 said:

Yes, I will be at the Game Connection around 6pm on Jan. 24.  Hope to see some folks there.

#9 darkbladecb

darkbladecb

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:38 AM

There is a regular monthly meetup at Gamer's Armory for FFG's LCGs on the third Sunday of every month:

http://www.gamersarm...ar/2013/01/29/-

It's primarily Game of Thrones, but recently Netrunner has seen a bigger turnout and I think there was one table where someone was playing Lord of the Rings. I brought Star Wars last time, as it's the other LCG I've started playing. The February meetup (2/17) is our second Game of Thrones LCG tournament, but it's still probably worth coming to. We also have a separate forum just for the meta. Feel free to PM me if you are interested, as we have plenty of other more casual meetups, usually at Gamer's Armory or at Atomic Empire in Durham. There was one this past Sunday, for instance, but I was unable to attend.

#10 Braider

Braider

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:16 AM

Is anyone still playing SW LCG game on Thursdays….such as tonight at Game Connection?

#11 Holliday88

Holliday88

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:32 AM

I am planning on going!

#12 Holliday88

Holliday88

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:56 AM

I will be at GC tonight (2/28) if anyone would like to stop by. 

#13 sWhiteboy

sWhiteboy

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:09 PM

I am going to be at Atomic Empire in Durham this Friday @ 11:30 AM to 3 PM.  I play both Star Wars and AGoT.  Let me know if you are interested in getting some games together.

#14 sWhiteboy

sWhiteboy

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:10 PM

Ehh… Forget it.

#15 carolina_bryan

carolina_bryan

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:14 AM

Just wanted to re-post since its been a while.  We are continuing to meet at The Game Connection on Thursdays at 6pm.  I will be there this Thursday (04/04).  Hope to see you there so we can expand our game group.

#16 sephiroth838

sephiroth838

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 02:42 PM

You guys still meeting up on Thursdays?  I just started Star Wars LCG and X-wing and so far I'm loving them, but want more regular play.

Thanks!

#17 Holliday88

Holliday88

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 03:48 PM

sephiroth838 said:

You guys still meeting up on Thursdays?  I just started Star Wars LCG and X-wing and so far I'm loving them, but want more regular play.

Thanks!

Welcome to the games! Yes, we're playing on a regular basis but have had to shift times and locations to see if we can drum up more players. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS