south jersey people

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Tommy2tone45

Tommy2tone45

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:56 AM

Hey if anyone in the area is looking for a place to play we have a great group of about 12 that play at a store called all things fun in berlin nj. Hope to see u there

#2 dhowtocor

dhowtocor

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:10 AM

is there a set time and day you play?  Or is it just people within the group setting their own time to meet there?  Does the store charge a fee to play?

#3 Tommy2tone45

Tommy2tone45

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:30 PM

There is no fee to play unless it is a tourney but we havent ran any yet although we plan on it soon. There are always people there on mon nights but other than that we communicate dates and times within the group. If you want to pop in just let me know when and I will do my best to be there.

#4 AUStarwars

AUStarwars

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:11 PM

let me know when you guys play, id be willing to come down every once in a while, esp. if you are running tournies and such, PM me or just post on here..thanks!

#5 Tommy2tone45

Tommy2tone45

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:41 AM

I will definitely be posting all events in here but at the moment our casual play night is Mon if anyone wants to stop in

#6 MaceApprentice

MaceApprentice

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:42 PM

To update anyone who is interested in coming to ATF for the LCG, we had 2 people learn the game on Monday. ATF is an awesome environment to learn or just have fun playing the game.

If you are interested in playing or learning the game, ATF is place.

Look, capital letters reir

#7 eklu947

eklu947

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:57 PM

What is the plan/ is there one for running organized events in the near future?

#8 ScottieATF

ScottieATF

• Members
  • 726 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:06 PM

eklu947 said:

What is the plan/ is there one for running organized events in the near future?

There won't be any until we actually get a tournament rule pack from FFG, but they have applied for the Regional and I know they do plan to run regular organized play events.

Speaking of which on January 27th there will be a Star Wars LCG and X-Wing demo day at ATF starting at 2pm.

#9 dhowtocor

dhowtocor

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:49 AM

What time on Monday do you all get together to play?  I was planning to come out this Monday, Feb 4th.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS