2 versus 2 play?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jeremyg

jeremyg

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:29 PM

I haven't found any mention of this, so I'm wondering if anyone tried out rules for it?  The rules mention that a future expansion to allow 2 versus and 3 versus 1 but it seems like the components are there for 2versus 2 play.  I just can figure out how victory conditions should work.

#2 Majeh_XIII

Majeh_XIII

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:46 AM

me and a friend ahve been looking at this as to how to make a 2 v 2 and from what i can see most of the rules are already there. We figured that we would run it a little like a 2v2 in magic so one team takes their turn then the other team takes the turn. We can see the dark side vicory condition would not need to be changed as getting a death star dial to 12 is good enough. we however feel that the light side condition would need to be changed as 2 light side playes can rush a single darkside player in first turn. could badly dmage 2 objectives then the second light side turn take those 2 objectives and be 2/3 victory by end of 2nd turn and be in a realy strong posistion to destroy a 3rd objective on the next turn and win.

Another question we raised is should it be seperate armies or count as a sinlge army for attacking and defending purposes?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS