When is the adventure set?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 usgrandprix

usgrandprix

• Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:43 PM

I'm not reading the adventure becasue I plan to play it. Does it say somewhere when it is set? It looks like around Episode IV becasue I saw pictures of Stormtroopers. Has the Death Star been destroyed for example? Thanks for any info.

#2 DylanRPG

DylanRPG

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:17 PM

It's set just after Episode IV, before Episode V. The first Death Star has recently been destroyed.

Complete PDF Talent Trees:https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

Form Fillable Official Character Sheet: https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

#3 aljovin

aljovin

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:21 PM

There are references to the destruction of Alderaan in the Character bios and that the Alliance has had their first success against the Empire at Yavin. So I would say, just after Episode IV!

#4 usgrandprix

usgrandprix

• Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:39 AM

Thanks for the info! I'm glad this is covered somewhere because it was driving me crazy. I'm playing Rowhrick so I only read his bio. Now I want to read the others but I'll save that for RP.

#5 aramis

aramis

• Members
  • 992 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:54 AM

Late 0ABY or early 1ABY. Same as the Beta Book.

The adventure, however, would readily fit any time between 5BBY and 4 ABY without modification of any note, and could be pushed outside that with only minor modifications. Much earlier, and the Empire's not present enough in Tatooine. After 4 ABY, the Empire is loosing ground.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS