Photo

Mythos n' Microbrews - January 19th (Portland, OR)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Yipe

Yipe

• Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:47 AM

The holidays are behind us, and you know what that means - Mythos n' Microbrews has awakened from its December slumber and is back in action!

WHEN, WHERE and WHAT TIME?

We're meeting on Saturday, January 19th at Guardian Games from 1-5 PM.  I'll be there around noon if anyone wants to get in an early match.

WHAT GAMES DO WE PLAY?

Besides Call of Cthulhu, we'll also be playing Arkham Horror, Elder Signs, and possibly Cthulhu Gloom or Mansions of Madness.  Basically, if it's Lovecraft-related our group is up for giving it a try.  With beer, of course.

AND WHAT EXACTLY IS MYTHOS n' MICROBREWS?

We're a group of Lovecraft enthusiasts who also like to drink beer.  We play the Call of Cthulhu LCG once a month in the Critical Sip bar at Guardian Games and hold quarterly tournaments.  If you'd like to give the CoC LCG a try but don't own any cards, not to worry.  I have several decks on hand and frequently give away starter decks to those who sit down and play a game.

Hope to see you on the 19th!

Sincerely,

Matt

P.S. A few related updates:

1) Our triple-faction tournament is scheduled for Saturday, March 2nd with a noon check-in.  I'll post more details in it's own thread later on.

2) Guardian Games has applied to host the Call of Cthulhu Portland Regional Championship on Saturday, June 22nd.  I'll start a thread on that once it's official.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS