Ship detail

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Rowdy

Rowdy

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:42 PM

Just been reviewing the online tutorial, is it just me or are the ships we get not even close to that advertised? The crisp detail on those in the video put my fleet of bent, warped, ill fitting ships to shame. I mean I'm not buying a Big Mac. 

#2 magadizer

magadizer

2014 X-wing Store Championship Participant

• Members
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:46 AM

Those are computer images, not photos of the actual models.

Be seeing you.

#3 Cid_MCDP

Cid_MCDP

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:47 AM

I gotta say, I must have just gotten really lucky with mine, because I read people talking about misshapen or warped ships for this game, and I have experienced none of this with any of my stuff. 

The wash is a little heavy in places, but really that's my only complaint, and it's not even bad enough to where I've seriously considered repainting.

Sure, I've "unseriously" considered repainting, adding an old-school P-51 Mustang style painted "shark mouth" to the front of a ship or two, making some pilot marks or kill isignia, stuff like that, but not out of necessity because of a terrible pre-paint job. 

#4 Rowdy

Rowdy

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:34 AM

magadizer said:

Those are computer images, not photos of the actual models.

I see, very clever. 

Thanks

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS