Clarification - Hatchlings

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 xbluejayx

xbluejayx

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:28 PM

It's been over a year since I've played AGOT LCG and a bit fuzzy on how Hatchlings work.  If I have Drogon (F23) in play and when I play Black Hatchling (F18) from shadows do I gain the +1 STR and Deadly (from black Hatchling) and apply it to Drogon?  If this is correct, Drogon will be a 5 STR with Ambush, Stealth & Deadly.   Right?

#2 alquimista

alquimista

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 08:49 PM

xbluejayx said:

It's been over a year since I've played AGOT LCG and a bit fuzzy on how Hatchlings work.  If I have Drogon (F23) in play and when I play Black Hatchling (F18) from shadows do I gain the +1 STR and Deadly (from black Hatchling) and apply it to Drogon?  If this is correct, Drogon will be a 5 STR with Ambush, Stealth & Deadly.   Right?

Nope, the hatchling says that "you may attach Black hatchling to Drogon as a dupe" so it would be like you use a second copy of drogon as a duplicate

#3 xbluejayx

xbluejayx

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:28 AM

Ok.  Thanks for the help!  aliviado  

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS