Indianapolis Metro and surrounding area

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 SteveSpikes

SteveSpikes

• Members
  • 261 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:32 PM

Now that we have an Organized Play sub-forum, here's a thread for upcoming events in Indy.

#2 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,042 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:13 PM

Yay for subforums!  This week is shot for me, but I'd be up for some gaming in the later parts of the next two weeks.

#3 SteveSpikes

SteveSpikes

• Members
  • 261 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:27 PM

I know this isn't the forum for it, but here goes.  Some of the X-Wing "regulars" at the Game Preserve - Fashion Mall Commons (on the north side) is having a X-Wing demo, or something a little more "serious" (to get ready for a X-Wing tourney the next week) during the "open" game day on Saturday, Jan. 19 -- from 12:00 - 3:00.  If I'm able to make it, I'm planning to bring my X-Wing collection, as well as the card game.  No telling what will happen.  Just covering my bases.  I'm willing to forgo any X-Wing play, or stay later to play a game or two of the card game (which I haven't had a decent chance to do yet).

Click here for the info.

#4 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,042 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:52 PM

I might be going up to Lafayette Saturday, but if not I'll try to make it and bring my X-Wing and SWLCG stuff.

#5 TGO

TGO

• Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:26 PM

Indianapolis players, if there was a regional in NW Indiana that did not conflict with your Regional, would you guys drive up here to play in it?

#6 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,042 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:31 PM

SteveSpikes said:

I know this isn't the forum for it, but here goes.  Some of the X-Wing "regulars" at the Game Preserve - Fashion Mall Commons (on the north side) is having a X-Wing demo, or something a little more "serious" (to get ready for a X-Wing tourney the next week) during the "open" game day on Saturday, Jan. 19 -- from 12:00 - 3:00.  If I'm able to make it, I'm planning to bring my X-Wing collection, as well as the card game.  No telling what will happen.  Just covering my bases.  I'm willing to forgo any X-Wing play, or stay later to play a game or two of the card game (which I haven't had a decent chance to do yet).

Click here for the info.

Looks like I'll most likely be able to make it up.  I'll bring my SWLCG stuff and my X-Wing stuff.  Looking forward to it!

@TGO - I'm not opposed to making the occasional drive up to that area for big events, but it would be slightly less likely.

#7 SteveSpikes

SteveSpikes

• Members
  • 261 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:32 AM

Just a reminder:  There's a free play/demo of the Star Wars LCG, Star Wars Miniatures Game, Netrunner; to name a few at The Game Preserve -- Fashion Mall Commons (8487 Union Chapel Road, Indianapolis, IN  46240)  from 12:00 - 3:00 today -- later, if the demand warrants it.  So, if you would like to learn how to play these games, or just hang out, please come and join us.

#8 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,042 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 03:41 AM

Still planning on being there.  Is the 465 - Allisonville Rd interchange still all messed up?

#9 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,042 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:18 AM

Anyone open to getting together for some gaming in the next few weeks?  My weekends are pretty shot, but I could meet up some week night.

#10 TGO

TGO

• Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:50 PM

Anyone know anything about the Lafayette regional at the Best Western, there isnt any contact info?

#11 SmokeyJ

SmokeyJ

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:15 AM

TGO said:

Anyone know anything about the Lafayette regional at the Best Western, there isnt any contact info?

There is an email listed now on the page, but now there is also a second regional listed at the Sage's Shoppe in West Lafayette.  I'm feeling pretty lucky, myself, that we get two here because I probably can't travel to any of the other Indiana regionals.

#12 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,042 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:13 PM

The sad thing is, I can still only make the one in Bloomington…

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS