Detroit, Michigan (SE Mich.)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 RockSoldier

RockSoldier

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:26 AM

I am in Sterling Heights, looking for people to play both the LCG and X-Wing.

#2 Master None

Master None

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:29 AM

I have been showing up at RIW on Mondays and getting in a few games  when the tables are full of netrunner players.

#3 RockSoldier

RockSoldier

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:03 PM

Master None said:

I have been showing up at RIW on Mondays and getting in a few games  when the tables are full of netrunner players.

Where is that?

#4 Addiam0406

Addiam0406

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:53 AM

RIW Hobbies is located in Livonia on Five Mile just east of Middlebelt.  Lots of playing space and great game support.

#5 RockSoldier

RockSoldier

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:28 PM

Addiam0406 said:

RIW Hobbies is located in Livonia on Five Mile just east of Middlebelt.  Lots of playing space and great game support.

Thats about an hour away from me, but if it means finally being able to play, I might check it out.

Thanks.

#6 Shikaku

Shikaku

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:56 AM

If you can hold out for a few months, my brother will be moving into the area and might be able to set up a time to get together. I'll keep you in the loop.

#7 RockSoldier

RockSoldier

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:39 PM

Shikaku said:

If you can hold out for a few months, my brother will be moving into the area and might be able to set up a time to get together. I'll keep you in the loop.

sounds great

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS