Columbus, Ohio

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Harlech

Harlech

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:42 AM

Any players and/or groups in the Columbus area?

#2 doomofthepeople

doomofthepeople

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:15 PM

Hey,

I have been looking at taking the jump and was wondering if you have found any players in Columbus?   Thanks in advance.

Tom

#3 Harlech

Harlech

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:34 PM

doomofthepeople said:

Hey,

I have been looking at taking the jump and was wondering if you have found any players in Columbus?   Thanks in advance.

Tom

You would be the only one so far Tom….:-)

#4 TheErthafein

TheErthafein

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 02:14 AM

Checking in from the Columbus area.  My issue is I work evenings, so will most likely not have free time when most others do.

#5 doomofthepeople

doomofthepeople

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 03:27 AM

I work retail so my schedule shifts from week to week and there is the little one to consider for me but I am going to swing by the shop today before work and pick up my first core set.   I frequent The Guard Tower, what about you two?

#6 TheErthafein

TheErthafein

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:28 AM

I've been going to the Guardtower off-and-on since the last 80's.  I grew up in the area.

#7 Harlech

Harlech

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:06 AM

Never been to the Guard Tower, only about 30 minutes.  So I'd be willing to meet there.

#8 romo

romo

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 07:17 AM

I am moving to Columbus in June.  I play with a few friends in Findlay right now, but will probably not be able to get together with them as frequently once I move.  I would definitely like to connect with some players in Columbus when I get down there this summer.

#9 TheErthafein

TheErthafein

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:01 PM

doomofthepeople and I have been getting together and play some games here and there.    I'm looking into trying to start a weekly game night at a local comic and gaming store.

#10 romo

romo

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:08 AM

TheErthafein said:

doomofthepeople and I have been getting together and play some games here and there.    I'm looking into trying to start a weekly game night at a local comic and gaming store.

Well, once I get moved you can count me in for that stuff.

#11 jgw

jgw

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 01:15 PM

Any luck with starting a Columbus group?  I hail from Delaware, Ohio, just a little to the north of Columbus.

i have a core set and both Hoth expansions but haven't had much of a chance to play yet.  Can't get the wife interested in this one.  

#12 romo

romo

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 12:18 PM

jgw said:

Any luck with starting a Columbus group?  I hail from Delaware, Ohio, just a little to the north of Columbus.

i have a core set and both Hoth expansions but haven't had much of a chance to play yet.  Can't get the wife interested in this one.  

I'm not sure, but I am moving there in about 6 weeks.  There are a few in the area that I mean to get in contact with after I move and I'll add you to the list.

#13 TheErthafein

TheErthafein

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:24 PM

I'm going to try and get a weekly night started for those of us in the central Ohio area.

Starting this Thursday, May 2nd, Packrat Comics in Hilliard, OH is going to lend us some table space.  I'll be there from about 5PM until they kick us out.  Come and try out some new decks and/or play some new people.

Check out theie website for location and directions.  

http://packratcomics.com/

Also, feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions.  My intent is to make this a weekly event and try to grow the group in the area.

Hope to see many folks there.

erthafein@gmail.com

#14 TheErthafein

TheErthafein

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:03 AM

I'll be at Packrat Comics again this Thursday from 6PM - 9PM.

Hopefully some folks can make it out.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS