Photo

The fact that it is taking 15+ seconds…..

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 dcdennis

dcdennis

• Members
  • 1,376 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:52 AM

…..for every single click and page load is seriously making me never want to visit this board ever again. Then again I don't really have anything better to do, so nvm.

#2 divinityofnumber

divinityofnumber

• Members
  • 606 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:34 PM

These boards have been pretty flaky for me too lately. Trying clicking "Mark all Topics Read" and watching your browser tab icon spin into oblivion for about 15 minutes, only to error out.

Star Wars LCG: FFG EC Regional 2014 - Top 4; Star Wars LCG: FFG Event Center Store Championship 2014 - Top 4; FFG Event Center Season One 2014 - Minneapolis Regional Game Night - Top 4; May the 4th Be With You 2013 - Second Chance Tournament Champion; A Game of Thrones LCG: Days of Ice and Fire 2013 - Joust Top 16

abUse the Force author on CardGameDB.com

#3 Twn2dn

Twn2dn

• Members
  • 1,274 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:22 AM

I've had the same experience as Dennis for the past several weeks it seems. I used to check this forum more regularly on short walks to the subway, between tasks at work, etc. It's getting much harder to do so, and sometimes I just don't bother.

I find that the forums are usually pretty smooth in the morning though. For example, they came up pretty quickly as I accessed this thread.

#4 Bomb

Bomb

Cool Person Club

• Members
  • 1,759 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:47 AM

Twn2dn said:

I've had the same experience as Dennis for the past several weeks it seems. I used to check this forum more regularly on short walks to the subway, between tasks at work, etc. It's getting much harder to do so, and sometimes I just don't bother.

Maybe there is more traffic than there used to be by the increasing popularity of this and some of their newer games(Netrunner, Star Wars).  It's been very annoying to try and get around the forums in the last few months for me too.

Twn2dn said:

I find that the forums are usually pretty smooth in the morning though. For example, they came up pretty quickly as I accessed this thread.

Yeah, that seems to be what I experience as well.  Later in the day and at night(US East Coast time zone), it has felt unbearable to try and browse these forums.

#5 Kennon

Kennon

• Members
  • 1,808 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 06:10 AM

I've got to echo the sentiment from here in the Midwest as well. It's getting quite a bit slower for me to access the site than it used to be.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS