Yet to Find - Great to Have!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 hendersondayton

hendersondayton

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:58 AM

I have searched all over and have "yet to find" a write-up by someone on the type of deck needed for each Quest in the game.

Each Quest (IMO) puts a different requirement on your deck building skill. For example, some would require more questing power. Some may require you to have lots of strength in Ally's in order to defend or attack (CaTC perhaps). Some would require you to manage threat, etc.

Has anyone written or found something like this written? Something that gives players an idea of what type of deck would be helpful for each quest?

Thanks

1 Corinthians 10:31 - "So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do (even gaming!), do it all for the glory of God."

#2 CJMatos

CJMatos

• Members
  • 393 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:27 AM

I believe that it hasn't be done yet.

However through several topics this is very debated, especially as it was talked when every wuest came out…

A journey to Rhosgobel needs quest and some healing;

CatC - fight;

2 quest of Hobbit - cards must be within the same tipe, cost and sphere (riddles mechanic)

Those are the most specific that i recall now…

Carlos José Matos

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS