Photo

I made a file that gived you all the game combinations!!!!

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Hamal22

Hamal22

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:21 AM

In this file you'll see that there are 255 diffrent play mode so far!

i hope you'll enjoy it.

you can mark the one's you allready done to insure that every game is diffrent!

http://www.fileflyer.com/view/dgYfmA6

#2 talismanamsilat

talismanamsilat

Talisman Veteran

• Members
  • 1,288 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:45 AM

Not heard of Dropbox or the like??? I'm not downloading anything from fileflyer period!

Ell.

#3 Hamal22

Hamal22

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:05 AM

I update the file where do you want me to upload it?? 

Did someone already download it and use it?

#4 talismanisland

talismanisland

Harbourmaster

• Members
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:15 AM

If it's under 10 meg then email it to me and I will see about adding it to Talisman Island. You can see my email address on the front page of the site…

Harbourmaster at Talisman Island - 15 magical years and counting!

Sometimes I even update the Talisman Island Facebook Page!

#5 Hamal22

Hamal22

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:22 AM

I send it to youre email I hope you'll find it useful!!

#6 Osbo25

Osbo25

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 11:26 PM

Hamal22 said:

In this file you'll see that there are 255 diffrent play mode so far!

What do you mean by "play modes"?  Are you talking about the number of combinations of the different expansions?

#7 Hamal22

Hamal22

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 12:51 AM

I mean that you can play the base game + reaper+ frost march for example,

and in different game you can play base game + frost march+ highland.

I check and organized all off this combination from only one expansion in play til all 8 off them together 

#8 Osbo25

Osbo25

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:31 AM

Did you factor in the three different inner regions available?  These, of course, would only come into play if the Dragon expansion is being used, but they do change the nature of the game.

#9 Hamal22

Hamal22

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:07 AM

No I didn't but also the alternative ending, thay change everything.

I put here the combinations of the expansion and got over 200 options allready,

What don't download it and see for you're self?? I can add the alternative ending,inner board if you like

#10 Osbo25

Osbo25

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:28 AM

Hamal22 said:

No I didn't but also the alternative ending, thay change everything.[/quote]

No, they really don't.  No matter which ending you use, when you get to the Crown of Command you encounter an ending.  That's the game.  You encounter an ending, regardless of which one it is.  It's like encountering cards on a space.  The concept is always the same--you encounter a card.

But with the three different inner regions, how you get to Crown of Command is different.  Each one changes how the game is played.  I use a different strategy depending on which inner region is being used.  So they really do provide three additional "game combinations."

#11 Hamal22

Hamal22

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:53 PM

You are wrong. 

There are some alternative ending that change all the game,

Lusuelly it is the reveal ending like the ice queen that you must be more stronge to. Get to her,

Or the warlock quest that gives you quests to do and not mansion the ending from the city where you need 20 gold.

The list it long but you can't say thay don't change the very nature of the game

#12 Osbo25

Osbo25

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:44 AM

Hamal22 said:

You are wrong. 

Lusuelly it is the reveal ending like the ice queen that you must be more stronge to. Get to her,

Or the warlock quest that gives you quests to do and not mansion the ending from the city where you need 20 gold.

The list it long but you can't say thay don't change the very nature of the game

No, sir, I am not wrong.

No matter which combination you use, when you get to the Crown of Command you draw an alternate ending.  It doesn't matter if it is the Ice Queen or the Void.  It doesn't matter if you use all of the expansions or just one of them.  You draw an ending.

But no matter which comination you use, if you have a different inner region, your path to the Crown of Command is vastly different.  Let me show you some examples:

Talisman+Dragon+regular inner region+draw an ending

or

Talisman+Dragon+Dragon Tower+draw an ending

or

Talisman+Dragon+Dragon Realm+draw an ending

Do you see how changing the inner region changes the combination?  But no matter which inner region you use, you still draw an ending.  That part doesn't change, hence it doesn't qualify as a new combination.

#13 Hamal22

Hamal22

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:42 AM

Osbo25 said:

Hamal22 said:

You are wrong. 

No, sir, I am not wrong.

No matter which combination you use, when you get to the Crown of Command you draw an alternate ending.  It doesn't matter if it is the Ice Queen or the Void.  It doesn't matter if you use all of the expansions or just one of them.  You draw an ending.

But no matter which comination you use, if you have a different inner region, your path to the Crown of Command is vastly different.  Let me show you some examples:

Talisman+Dragon+regular inner region+draw an ending

or

Talisman+Dragon+Dragon Tower+draw an ending

or

Talisman+Dragon+Dragon Realm+draw an ending

Do you see how changing the inner region changes the combination?  But no matter which inner region you use, you still draw an ending.  That part doesn't change, hence it doesn't qualify as a new combination.

I understand what you are saying and agree but

Like the other inner regions the reviled  alternative ending do make a different kind of game play.

It is not really a different combination but almost every ending play in the same combination change the quest,the power that you need and  the money that you have to complete the game as a victory for you.

Like the regions you'll see the ending at the beginning so you need to plan you're game according to it.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS