• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 antiviewer

antiviewer

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:22 AM

Hey All

I'm considering playing as a Witness of Dusk because i really like the fluff and asthetic of the career. The only problem is that the class does not specify if the Witness advances replace the level 1 Astropath advances, or if they come in addition to them. I know that in other books, the latter is the case, but the Witness has the Dodge skill at 300xp whereas the Astropath has the same skill but at 200xp.

Any help is appreciated!

#2 Fgdsfg

Fgdsfg

• Members
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:36 AM

antiviewer said:

Hey All

I'm considering playing as a Witness of Dusk because i really like the fluff and asthetic of the career. The only problem is that the class does not specify if the Witness advances replace the level 1 Astropath advances, or if they come in addition to them. I know that in other books, the latter is the case, but the Witness has the Dodge skill at 300xp whereas the Astropath has the same skill but at 200xp.

Any help is appreciated!

It's an Alternate Career Rank and their rules are explained in the beginning of the section of Alternate Career Ranks in The Navis Primer, pg. 64. There's even a little box with an example.

Real men earn their fun

Unified WH40kRP Ruleset Homebrew - Personal Notes
Talking Necrons. Dreadknights. Centurion Armour. Sororitas-murdering Grey Knights.
These things are dumb and do not exist. This is non-negotiable and undebatable.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS