Favorite Background Packages

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 IdOfEntity

IdOfEntity

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:21 AM

Not sure if a thread such as this as occurred since the additions of new books.  What is your favorite Background Package, and why?  Mine?

Impostor:
Because in the universe of 40k the simplest way to survive is to lie, and it pays to lie well.  Having at least one Acolyte with a high deceive skill is a must, it seems.  There are no career path or origin restrictions on this package, and it means you can come up with some great background stories behind the Acolye.  For instance, the Cleric who didn't purchase any of the Hatreds/Faith Powers/Psychological Talents because he was an Impostor.  He didn't believe most of the ecclesiarchial nonsense, but posed as a recently deceased cleric to improve his station in life.

Also, no starting IP or CP attached to it.

EDIT:  This is in no way a subtle maneuver to gauge what kind of Acolytes/Play Styles my fellow board-mates prefer.  I am not judging you.   Really, I assure you.  This is not a test.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS