Photo

Minneapolis (University of Minnesota) players?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 divinityofnumber

divinityofnumber

• Members
  • 640 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:34 PM

Are there any players on or near the U of MN campus?

Star Wars LCG: FFG EC Regional 2014 - Top 4; Star Wars LCG: FFG Event Center Store Championship 2014 - Top 4; FFG Event Center Season One 2014 - Minneapolis Regional Game Night - Top 4; May the 4th Be With You 2013 - Second Chance Tournament Champion; A Game of Thrones LCG: Days of Ice and Fire 2013 - Joust Top 16

abUse the Force author on CardGameDB.com

#2 Iantacular

Iantacular

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:29 PM

Yeah! Myself and a few of my friends are just getting serious into AGOT LCG.  Mainly two of us are stocking up on as many sets and chapter packs as we can to share with th group.  We are always looking for others to play cause we find it hard geting a group of 4 together on any particular night to play a full melee.

#3 schi0384

schi0384

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:33 AM

FFG Event Center is fairly close to the UofM campus. About 10 min by car. A group of players are usually found on Saturday nights at 5-6 pm and Tuesday nights 6ish.  Saturday is more reliable. 

#4 divinityofnumber

divinityofnumber

• Members
  • 640 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 04:15 AM

Just giving this thread a bump. 

Lantacular, are you on or near the U of M campus in Minneapolis?

Anyone near the U of M or downtown that has time for an occasional daytime game or two during the coming summer months?

Star Wars LCG: FFG EC Regional 2014 - Top 4; Star Wars LCG: FFG Event Center Store Championship 2014 - Top 4; FFG Event Center Season One 2014 - Minneapolis Regional Game Night - Top 4; May the 4th Be With You 2013 - Second Chance Tournament Champion; A Game of Thrones LCG: Days of Ice and Fire 2013 - Joust Top 16

#5 LORE411

LORE411

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:07 AM

Iantacular said:

Yeah! Myself and a few of my friends are just getting serious into AGOT LCG.  Mainly two of us are stocking up on as many sets and chapter packs as we can to share with th group.  We are always looking for others to play cause we find it hard geting a group of 4 together on any particular night to play a full melee.

+1 to the friends getting into the game part. We are currently operating under a card pool commune, with each of the 4 of us trying our hands at different houses (e.g. I have Martell, Mike has Lannister, Galen has Stark, and Asita has Targaryen.) We have been playing roughly once every other week for a couple of months, and are curious if there is a tournament scene close by one of us (ranging from Saint Paul / Uptown to Roseville / Coon Rapids) or if there is interest in getting one started, somewhere centrally located (i.e. FFG's event center.) Hit me up privately if you are looking for pick up games and we can go from there.

#6 Baron Porkface

Baron Porkface

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 04:00 PM

I recently moved into the area and would like to connect with a group here.

#7 divinityofnumber

divinityofnumber

• Members
  • 640 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:01 AM

Bumping this thread to find out where the local players are?

I work in Minneapolis, and can conveniently get to the FFG Event Center and also frequent the northern Minneapolis suburbs. 

Where and when does everyone else play?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS