Extra Pieces, Unit question

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 floworcrash

floworcrash

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:42 PM

Just got the game and I love it. Unfortunetly I have only played 3 player so far. However, I feel I don't have enough unit pieces (knights, boats etc.) for all the mustering during play. 

My question is 2-fold:

- For each house, there are a certain number of total units packed with the game, is that ALL each house can deploy in total? Meaning, if I run out of knights, can I get muster more? For the games we played, we used placeholders for units we didn't have pieces for. Are we playing wrong? All the units deployed are within supply limits, we just didn't have ENOUGH pieces.

- If I am allowed to have more, I'd like to buy more pieces. Where can I?

Thanks for the help….

#2 kauai1964

kauai1964

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:59 PM

You are playing wrong -- the pieces included with the game are all there is.

Each house gets 10 Footmen, 5 Knights, 6 Ships, & 2 Siege Engines.  Once you've mustered those, you don't get more unless some die in combat,

#3 floworcrash

floworcrash

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:03 AM

Thanks man. I think I read that somewhere in the rules, but I couldn't confirm. Now I just need to find more people who want to play! I can get 3 (including me) that are into it, but I KNOW a 6 player game would be crazy. Hopefully I can get my local comic shop to host….

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS