Photo

How many attacks total from I unit? How to roll for cover?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 chris cook

chris cook

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:33 AM

If I have a unit of guys that have 5 regular guns and 3 UGL's… I can fire all of the weapons, giving 3 of the guys 2attacks?  How does the enemy roll for defence if 3 of the 8 shots do not grant him cover and 5 give him cover rolls?  Please help!

#2 Mattador Actual

Mattador Actual

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:52 AM

chris cook said:

If I have a unit of guys that have 5 regular guns and 3 UGL's… I can fire all of the weapons, giving 3 of the guys 2attacks?  How does the enemy roll for defence if 3 of the 8 shots do not grant him cover and 5 give him cover rolls?  Please help!

Yes, when a unit makes an attack action, they can attack with all weapon lines (assuming no out of ammo markers or anything like that).

If the M1ARs attack the same targets as the UGLs, the M1AR attacks ignore cover as well.  If the UGLs attack unit A and the M1ARs attack unit B, unit B would benefit from cover, but not unit A.

#3 Maverickg

Maverickg

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:54 AM

Chris,

Please consolidate your rules questions and ask them in the rules subforum.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS